Friday, May 22, 2009


Right about now, way to many projects going on, which is clearly shown by my desk that just about looks like something exploded on it.

My best friend's birthday was the other day, so I made her a cute little journal using a tutorial I found, http://boygirlparty.livejournal.com/217584.html anyways, the inside is a mix of plain and graph paper, and the outside is decorated with felt appliqued flowers. Its actually really easy to make which is nice, because other book binding techniques I've tried have failed miserably. If I do this again, I want to make the cover out of some really cool scrapbooking paper. Maybe something metallic.
Here's a view of some inside pages...

and here's view of the inside cover....

And now that I'm done with that, the next project is a cute summer dress, and skirt, and still want to start a quilt. Too many projects, too little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment